Wednesday, December 10, 2008

University of Doglando: #1 Party School for Dogs!

Hey everyone! My name is Teena and I am the crazy dog lady, also founder and CEO of the University of Doglando. As a dog fanatic, the purpose of this blog is to find other fans with who I can share my silly dog stories with.  I am surrounded by dogs of all kinds, every day at Doglando’s doggy daycare, and I find myself cracking up at the darndest things dogs do, and feel that we can all benefit from a laugh a day, so I thought I would share.

I always appreciate feedback, ideas, and comments, and would love to hear from you, so please feel free to email me, and I may even share your tales as well. I am sure this will evolve over time, but for now, here is the plan for how I see this blog starting off:

Mondays"Doglando's Caught on Doggy Cam": Over the weekend, we will drive around Orlando, looking for people out with their dogs, if you’re caught on doggy cam, you might just find your dog’s photo on Monday's post. 

Tuesdays: Tuesdays will be The Darndest Things Dogs Do” day, which will include a variety of  hilarious doggy tales, and it will occasionally switch with "Get To Know a Dog Day" which will feature a bio, pictures, and a story about one of Doglando's cool canines . Also, feel free to send a picture, story, and bio about your dog(s) and you never know....it might just show up on Tuesday's post!

Wednesdays: To help you get over hump day, we will share a Doglando video with you.  Trust me; it will be worth checking in for….. If you appreciate doggy humor!

Thursdays: Get down to business, today’s entries will be based on sharing information on dog food, nutrition, new products in the pet industry, grooming tips, training tips, dog related news from around the world etc.

Friday: Pawduct of the Day. Every Friday we will talk about one of Bark Ave's specialty dog products. Items will include dog food, accessories, treats, toys etc... That item will then be significantly discounted for anyone who wishes to purchase it that day. It will be the best deal on the web!

So hopefully you will find this blog fun, informative, and useful. I can't wait to start sharing with all of you and I hope you will share your canine experiences with me too!

-Teena

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Teena - looking forward to all the fun stories from the Univ. of Doglando! cute pictures and blog...

Teena Patel said...

Thanks Nancy! I'm really excited about finally having a place to share all my stories...By the way your pug is sooo cute! How old is he/she? I also took a look at some of your artwork and its really nice...I especially liked the colors in the Fredericksburg Glow piece.

Sparkle and Scamper said...

I can't wait to see and read about all of the great stuff. I know my two dogs love it at UofD, so it will be a treat of us to get to see all of the stuff that happens while they were there.