Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Get to Know a Dog Day: Beauty (Needs a Home!)



Beauty's story:

My boss, Ehab Endrawes, needs to return to Dubai for work related issues. He will be there for at least 3 months and then he may be going to another location. That being said, he will not be able to take his 8 month old, spayed female beagle with him.

Her name is Beauty. (I call her Barney Beagle or Beagle Butt) I have doggie sit her on several occasions and she is a great dog. She gets along with all of my dogs (every different size and age), my cat, and my bird. She is a quick learner. I have her sitting for her food and before she can be pet. She is kennel trained but if you don't keep an eye on her when she is out of her kennel she may have a accident in the house. She is up to date on all her shots. She was purchased at a pet store so I believe she has papers. If you know of anyone that is interested in adopting her please let me know. He will be leaving in a couple of weeks. He would like to meet the people that are going to be her new "parents".



If you, or anyone you know, is interested in adopting Beauty, please send us an email and we will get back to you with more information.

No comments: