Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Special Get To Know a Dog Day: 3 Dogs that need homes!!!

Ginger is a great, smart, and loving female dog. She loves to be loved and gives back a lot also. She enjoys being with family but loves to play (especially with stuffed animals.)

She enjoys a nice bath and follows instructions very well. When told to go to her crate (we call it "home") she goes in voluntary. She enjoys to lay on your stomach and between your legs if you let her.

She knows the following tricks: down, up, no, sit, come, stay, home, cookie, kiss and she understands them in Spanish too. She doesn't destroy shoes "Thank God". She is a pit bull and chichuachua mix ( the mother is the pit bull). Due to my health being poor, I can not keep her and it breaks my heart because she is a wonderful companion and I love her, but I have to let go of her.


Please help!

Wilda 407-860-2828


Cookie and Coco's Story

Their family has lost their home and the apartment does not allow dogs. They are moving in 2 weeks and unfortunately, they have still not been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco .

"We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been desperately trying to find a home for both of them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab rescue have already said that they would probably separate them, so this is my last resort.

Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY refused to even get into the car without Cookie.....!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side. Both doggies are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco will be 3 April 1st. Cookie is my mellow-yellow, and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and lives for her "ball". She also loves the water..... Cookie loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survived Sammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up', so they are fantastic family dogs.

This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make, but under the circumstances I have no choice.Please, Please forward these pics to everyone you know and help me find a great home for these fabulous doggies. They are just adorable and it's heartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could find someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit them. I pray that someone, somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco together, and love them just as much as we do. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in adopting any of these amazing doggies, please send us an email and we will get back to you with more information.

No comments: