Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back on Track

Dear U of D Fans, Family and Friends,

I am really sorry for have taken a rather long break away from blogging... I have been so busy with Doglando... running a small business is no joke huh!

Also, I celebrated my big 30th birthday last week.... it was oh so very exciting... just something about turning 30 was the greatest feeling ever! When I was young, my dad always told me "you will not learn this until you are 30, or you will not realize this until you are 30..." anxiously waiting :)

During my short break, I came across some very neat videos, exciting new products, fun reads, and a video & photo compilation of the great Doglando Dogs.... there's tons to share with you in the upcoming weeks.

I am going to give our blog a different spin temporarily... I am sure all of you will let me know how you feel about the change.

Here is to a great start: Check out this really fun video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2t6C9Y0JLs

Shake the weight off every now and then, and start again!

Teena

No comments: