Monday, November 30, 2009

Dogs Needing Homes, SPCA Orlando

For most of us visiting a rescue or local shelter is the most painful experience ever. My plans were to suck it up, and go to them once a month, take photos of all the dogs and share with all of you those that would make the most wonderful pets. However, I have not been able to live up to it.... and have asked my friend Diane the behaviorist at the SPCA in Orlando to send me some photos of the dogs awaiting adoption, and a brief description describing their personalities... here are many that need homes for the holidays.

Buddy: Hi! I’m Buddy! I am a 7 month old Lab mix who came to the SPCA on 10/24/09. I will be neutered before going home with you. I am good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I am super duper sweet and playful. My ID# is 160996.



Soloy: Hi, I’m Soloy. I am a 2 year old female pit mix who came to the SPCA on 11/7/09 when my previous family lost their home. I will be spayed before going home with you. I am good with other dogs and with kids, plus I am housebroken! I am sweet and easy to handle. My ID# is 161308.



Petey: Hi! I’m Petey! I am a 6 month old pit bull puppy who came to the shelter on 10/20/09. I will be neutered before going home with you. I am good with other dogs and with kids. I am super affectionate and fun and playful! All I want is love! My ID# is 160928.

Sebastian: Hey I’m Sebastian. I am an 11 month old shepherd mix who came to the shelter on 11/7/09 when my previous owners lost their home. I am neutered and can go home with you today! I am good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I like to play ball! My ID# is 161301.



Ace: Hi! I’m Ace! I am a 5 month old pit mix puppy who came to the SPCA on 10/26/09 because I grew too big. (I’m not done yet!) I am good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I am a smart and responsive boy! My ID# is 161047.



Killian: Hey, I’m Killian. I am a 1 ½ year old pit mix who came to the shelter on 11/9/09 when my previous family moved away. I will be neutered before you take me home. I am good with other dogs, cats and kids plus I am housebroken! I am a very nice boy! My ID# is 161341.



Lucky: Hello, I’m Lucky. I am a 4 year old Rottweiler mix who came to the SPCA on 11/22/09 when my previous owner lost their job and cold no longer afford to keep me. I am good with other dogs and housebroken. I am spayed and can go home with you today! My ID# is 161658.



Pheobe: Hi, I’m Pheobe. I am a 5 year old hound mix who came to the shelter on 11/5/09 because some one was allergic to me. I am spayed and ready to go home with you! I am good with other dogs and with older kids plus I am housebroken! I am kind of shy at first, but warm up nicely and become very affectionate. My ID# is 161237.



Orejas: Hi, I’m Orejas. I am a 5 year old beagle mix who came to the shelter on 11/8/09 when my previous family didn’t want me any more. I will be neutered before going home with you. I am good with other dogs and with kids. I am very affectionate and gentle. My ID# is 161322.



Mickey: Hi! I’m Mickey! I am a 6 year old Min Pin who came to the SPCA on 11/12/09 when my previous family no longer wanted me. I am neutered and ready for you to take me home. I am good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I am a nice dog. My ID# is 161412.



Dog Responsibly

No comments: