Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More dogs up for adoption... SPCA of Central Florida

I had to post these dogs... here are a few more that need forever loving homes... they are just so damn cute!

Duke: Hey I’m Duke. I am a 2 year old male pit bull mix. I came to the SPCA in late October and I’m ready to go home! I will be neutered when you adopt me. I am good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I can be shy at first, but a good game of ball or a romp in the hose and I come out of my shell.



Lucky: Hi. I’m Lucky. I am a 9 year old spayed female shepherd mix who came to the SPCA when my previous owners moved away without me. I am good with other dogs, cats and kids plus I am housebroken. My name may be Lucky but I don’t feel that way right now…maybe you could come along and change my luck for the better?!



Vanilla: Hey! I’m Vanilla! I am a 7 year old spayed female terrier mix who came to the SPCA in late November when my previous owners just no longer wanted me. I can’t see why, I’m good with other dogs and with kids plus I am housebroken! I am well behaved and oh so sweet! Every dog should be wanted….do you want me?

No comments: