Thursday, January 14, 2010

Max's Fund Dog... ATLAS

So, do I still have you all wondering about who the dog up for adoption is? What he looks like? What breed he is? What color he is?

I thought I would try something slightly different... I wanted to first find him the perfect home, not one that falls in love with him because of his handsome looks, but one that is looking for an EASY dog, with the greatest demeanor and temperament; then I would reveal his photo.

Is this a dirty trick? No! I am just curious as to how many people would inquire about a dog based on temperament vs... a photo.... although I may be forced to do it the traditional way soon, before I end up with a fourth dog lol!

I promise to share his photo next week! Until then, if you have not seen him yet, guess what kind of dog Atlas might be?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Is Atlas still looking for his forever home? Sage wants to know. Thanks.