Friday, September 30, 2011

Kid Friendly Dog Training



I was working with a family and their daughter, who is around 9 years of age.... we were having a general discussion on "do dogs like being petted or do we like petting the dog?" Then we discussed "do dogs like being carried around or do we like carrying the dog?"

The girls said "Gosh, I guess originally dogs were not breed to be carried around, and over time we have made them so cute that we just can't resist, but I guess my dog might not really like it."

Did I mention this came out of 9 year old girls mouth!

This is why Doglando is the only Dog Training School in Central Florida to allow kids of any age in class! They are our best students and its how we learn to communicate with the adults; in the most simplest manner possible!

No comments: