Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frenchies and Home Design

I was surfing the web, looking for ideas on what to blog out. One search led to another, which led to another... you know how that goes... and I some home found myself on interior design and home design websites. As I am going through these sites, one thing strikes to be common... have you noticed that people in a particular industry or interest have breeds of dogs that reflect that industry trend or interest. I visited several different home design / artists galleries, and they all have French Bull Dogs as pets. Why? Do they photograph better than other breeds? What part of their charm is so endearing to these types of people? Check them out: Martha Stewart:
Elsie de Wolfe:
Bob Williams:
Joye Hirsh:
Tim and Oksana:
Elizabeth Ridenhower:
What is up with the Frenchies getting in on home design?

No comments: