Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guest Blogger

Starting tomorrow, we are going to get back to blogging, hopefully on a regular basis. Once again, I am reminded of the number of dog lovers that connect with us through our blog, and astonishingly these are folks that don't do Facebook. I thought I was the last person on earth to have joined FB... but I am happy to hear I'm not. I would like to introduce to you, one of my greatest friends Kelly also my sister, that makes her Kelly Foi (in Gujarati), and the mother of my god daughter Thea, that you have heard lots about already. Every WEDNESDAY Kelly Foi will speak about the correlations of puppy parenting to child parenting, and the principles she ones applied as a dog trainer, to raising Thea. We have talked about her starting this for quite some time, and I am glad that she is willing to try and commit to it at least once a week for now. You will love what she has to say, and the stories she will share, stay tuned.

No comments: