Thursday, July 16, 2009

Training tips.... Thursdays

Last week marked the graduation of University of Doglando's first graduating class of our PRE K9 puppy class. The Doglando team is so excited about our new puppy training class, and to our surprise it has taken off on the right paw already. With so many new puppy parents interested in this program, we had to schedule the start of our second one within a week of completing the first..... this is quite good!

Check it out.... here are some glimpses of our PRE K9 puppy training class.




For years I contemplated on the idea of a PRE K9 class... and through all my research, I could not find a similar class being taught anywhere else in the Nation. I kept putting it on the back burner thinking there had to be a reason for this.... and then we decided to just go for it and see how it goes. I will tell you know..... I know for darn sure.... as a companion dog trainer, I myself, will not teach another puppy class with out the puppy PRE K9 lessons incorporated into it.

These dogs learnt so much and it was so much fun to teach the all and watch them flourish as the course went on.

Thank you Parents of the first graduating Pre K9 class, you guys did awesome and so did the pups.

Teena and Jessica (Trainer & Coach)


Dog Responsibly.... University of Doglando

No comments: